Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Power of 8

It's tag time again !!! (And yeah... I still remember how to login to blogger. It's just that .... you know.... well... you all know so no point re-iterating)

Mini tagged me sometime back, and here it goes :-

8 things I am passionate about :
  1. India
  2. The place where I grew up (not my hometown Dhanbad, but the small little locality called 'Bhelatand')
  3. I.I.T. Kharagpur
  4. My Computer
  5. Theatre
  6. Movie-making
  7. Fusion music
  8. Phoenix Productions
8 things I want to do before I die :
  1. Direct a movie
  2. Act in a movie/US TV series
  3. Name a scientific term after me.
  4. Win an award.
  5. Take my family on a World tour.
  6. Learn to play Drums
  7. Own the most luxurious Mercedes
  8. Be on a mountain top, arms widespread, and welcome the sun.
8 things I say often :
  1. Arre yaar
  2. kya baat kar raha hai
  3. kuchh oonch-neech ho gayi to
  4. good for you
  5. sahi hai
  6. ummeed par to duniya kaayam hai
  7. sab moh-maya hai
  8. makhaa diya
8 books I last read :
  1. Deception point
  2. Angels and Demons
  3. One Night @ The Call Center
  4. The Da Vinci Code
  5. Night over Water
  6. Five Point Someone
  7. Digital Fortress
  8. The Interpreter of Maladies
8 songs I could listen to over and over again :
  1. Coming Back to Life - Pink Floyd
  2. Naa Jaane Kyun - Strings
  3. Rock the Raaga - Mrigya
  4. Bhor - Indian Ocean
  5. Knocking on Heaven's Door - Guns n Roses
  6. Deewana Hua Baadal - Mohd. Rafi & Asha Bhosle (Kashmir ki Kali)
  7. Sweet Child of Mine (the first 3:33 minutes) -Guns n Roses
  8. Jaage hain - A.R.Rahmaan (Guru)
8 people I think should do this tag :
  1. Lady Godiva
  2. Still Searching
  3. Zee
  4. Di
  5. Photon
  6. Reema
  7. Anu
  8. Animesh

jai ho

17 comments:

Reema said...

ohh another tag for me...i have lots of them pending
//kuchh oonch-neech ho gayi to// :D lolz
the 8 things u wanna do before dying are astounding!! world tour, Mercedes, award!!!!

Daroga said...

@ Reema
Thanks.
This tag brought these otherwise-buried-deep-inside desires out.

Akshay said...

"Learn to play Drums" - :)
"Be on a mountain top, arms widespread, and welcome the sun" - never knew you were an SRK fan :D

As for the tag - isn't it too orkut-like? (but people love to read such stuff on blogs, don't they? :) )

Daroga said...

@ Akshay
Drums... yeah :)

SRK type nahin yaar :P (though now that u have said it.... it looks similar ... hehe)

And people do like to read such stuff and such tags a very common and popular.

Zee said...

can i pls be the leading lady in ur movie? that will take care of my 8 things to do before i die too!

Anonymous said...

Nice tag :) I found the things you wanna do b4 you die quite ambitious !!

Daroga said...

@ Zee
sure.... I am signing you right away :)


@ Lavender
Thanks... and Welcome back :)

Soham Shah said...

by any chance, do u go to USC?? .. After reading ur several posts, i got this feeling that u go to USC ..

I m a USC graduate and now working in India .. So only a trojan can feel trojan's heart, if I am not wrong !!

Daroga said...

CORRECT !!!!
and may I know how did you guess it !!!

Soham Shah said...

Naah, I hv not read any of ur post which stats that u r in USC..

My guess was based on: LA, view of downtown from ur office ..

In one of thepost, u hv written 'Fight On' .. so it became easier for me to guess..

I hv left USC in Jan 2007 .. worked in san jose for 1 year and then came back to India for good ..

I miss USC a lot .. I had hell lot of fun there..

Daroga said...

@ Soham
Very nicely observed !!
I joined USC in Fall 2007 and so far I am having a very good time here.

The view is from VHE 7th floor :)

Shekhar's Diary !!! said...

and bhaiya wht abt ur 8 fav cusines.

Lady Godiva said...

Ganga snaan ho gaya mera to... I've been untagged... saare paap dhul gaye ;-)

Daroga said...

@ Shekhar
well... it was not on the tag :P

@ Godiva
tum aur tumhara blog ... sadaa ayushmaan bhawa :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm nice tag there, and I notice im not tagged. well, thanks for giving badhawa to my laziness :D

and @ your comment on my blog - what do you mean by "exceptions"? you mean even the not-so-pichure-purfekt women have the same peroblem? should I go all weepy eyed and sniffy nosed all over again?

Daroga said...

@ JustSo
I couldn't tag you 'coz i was unable to comment on your blog then :P

Supernova said...

hey how good is this book "Night over water"?