Sunday, October 15, 2006

W for Weird.....

This in honour of the lovely(read: weird) tag that one fine moment Cardamom decided to gift me. :)
So, I have to write 6 weird things about myself.
Weird !!! and ME !!!!!!!!! and that too SIX !!!!!!! Cardamom has gone mad..... hence proved :))
But TAG diya hai to nibhaana to padega naaa..... so I m putting here the search results.
  1. I get very (raised to the power N) irritated when my PC gets ill. The weird part is the value of N.
  2. I can eat N (not the same as the earlier one) number of eggs in a day. The weird part is ... again.....the value of N.[:D]
  3. I love the smell of petrol, kerosene, paints and the likes.
  4. Sometimes (okkaaayy.... many a times ) I don't look into the eyes of the person who is talking to me.
  5. I sing alongwith the songs I listen to.... trying to get my vocals in resonance with theirs. BTW I have a verrrryyyyyy bad voice...but still. :)
  6. This is the weirdest..... Sometimes I contradict myself..... both in principles and in act. Okay...lemme give an example ...... I hav very strong likes and dislikes but I can adapt very well. There are other examples also..... not popping up in my mind right now.
Whofff !!!! ho gaya yaar...... I am Un-tagged now :)
I can't tag ne1 now coz the ones whom I can tag are either too old(in terms of blog-age) to have escaped this tag till now OR Cardamom has already tagged them.
Lage raho.......
c ya

10 comments:

Bebo said...

Hey, I love the smell of kerosene petrol as well....

Daroga said...

@ Sh D
he he .... same pinch ;)

Garam Bheja Fry said...

me tooo yaar....chalo teeno mil ke ek doosre ko same pinch karte hai...hehe

Daroga said...

@ Cardamom
same pinch [:)]

Lady Godiva said...

Same punch.... oops!!! pinch Daroga ;)

the sunflower said...

3, 4, 5, 6 apply to me too!

:o

am shocked... and i thought i was the only one around!

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
tu bhi !!! kis point k liye BTW ?
I think I am a 'common' weird [:)]

@ Sunflower
bahut kuchh mil gaya apan mein to!!!
:O

Lady Godiva said...

"i love the smell of petrol, kerosene, paint and the likes" -- iss point ke liye. and i can proudly say that i've actually tasted petrol and kerosene as a kid :-D

Shankha said...

I luv da smell of smoky firecrackers :)

nice blog

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
Gaat it :P

@ Shankha
Welcome ji....
me too luv that smell .... thnx.... and keep visiting