Tuesday, June 05, 2007

daroga speaks .....reloaded

If anything's constant.... tht's change ( कहीँ सुना था )
I have changed... my looks have changed (drastically) you have changed.... he has changed... she has changed.... the whole world has changed..... except ......
मेरे blog का template.... since its birth ... it had been the same.... same Anjuna beach of Goa ( which is beautiful BTW ).... same color.... same everything.
बेचारा बहुत दिन से बोल रहा था ..... i mean... बोलने कि सोच रहा था.... 'coz.... daroga can speak but daroga के blog का template can't speak ... u see :P (OK... a BAD one )

Life at home can be very monotonous... but then... I'll terribly miss this very monotonous life at home sweet home .... so it's highly recommended to njoy the monotonicity for the 2 months tht are left with me at home. BTW I will be going to KGP this friday to get my flight ticket done.... कुछ तो change होगा इसी बहाने ..... let's see

so here I change.... for the sake of change... hope u like it.

5 comments:

Di said...

it seems to b ok..but ur sidebar has gone way down the screen..chk it out!

Zee said...

really??? that was anjuna beach??? what's this now?? it's nice anyway

Daroga said...

@ Di
ya ... I hv to fix it... dekhte hain

@ Zee
Yep Ma'm ... that sure was Anjuna beach... photographed by urs truly :)
the current one is just a 3D art (not done by me :P)

Lady Godiva said...

dont you dare say a thing bout the life at home... and m not sure how much m gonna miss you :-). all the best... and i've changed my blog address... catch me if you can ;-)

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
accha theek hai... nahin bolte.... but don't you dare not miss me(thora sa at least.. if not more :P)
waise apan to net k thro' hi contact mein hain jo ki tab bhi rahega.... to miss karne ya nahin karne ka koi khaas reason nahin dikhing :D