Thursday, August 02, 2007

Its time to fly.....

So folks... the countdown has almost completed. I am leaving today for Delhi from where, 40 hours from now, I shall fly... into my dreamland .... into my Karmabhoomi .... chasing my dreams.
Everything's set. Everything's done. (Hopefully)
We had spent the last two days trying to arrange the stuff to be inside the 'baggage limits'..... adding something here... removing something from there.
Have bid good-bye to my relatives... friends... teachers and all.
At present I am not sure how am I feeling. I don't know if to feel happy that I am going where I dreamt of going someday..... OR...... to feel sad to leave my parents.... my friends... my home..... my country. I know I'll return to India after an year or so..... but I also know that things will never be the same again. The next time I will be in India.... I'll be 'visiting' India instead of 'living' in India. And let me tell you.... this is a very big difference.
I don't know how I'll react to USA or for that matter... how USA will react to me :P
As of now.... I am staring into a door... which is open now... with bright,white light ushering in. I am not able to see beyond the door but I am hoping everything's exactly like I have dreamt.

Alvida India.... will surely be back.

c ya from Los Angeles .....

8 comments:

Lady Godiva said...

Alwida tab kehete hain, jab wapas aane ka irada na ho... abhi ke liye kaho,
"aami aschi", "milte hain"

All the Best!!!!

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
ohkkk... my mistake...
aami aashchi..... :)

Zee said...

don't worry......we shall update u about india

Anonymous said...

yeh baat dil ko choo gayi guru,'visiting' India rather than 'living'...koi nahin masti karna..its all ur feelings that matters
one critical comment just avoid '...'in ur blogs,there r lots of them,saala tu bahut incomplete lagta hai,btw i hv completed reading all ur blogs hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ah, Good luck.

Ekta said...

hey i know that feeling..all the best!

Di said...

all the best ..have fun..and be safe..:)

Daroga said...

@ Zee
bahut bada upkaar rahega aapka :)

@ Decipher
point noted guru... lekin kya karein... ab to aadat si ho chuki hai ... :P
chalo accha kiya jo blog padh liya poora.... he he he

@ Pravin
Thanks a lot :)

@ Ekta
Thanks a tonne :)

@ Di
Bahut bahut dhanyawaad ji... :)

@ ALL
Thanks a lot for your wishes. I really had a great journey and of course... very safe one too :)