Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Birthday and a Century

April 13th, 2006 : Birth of 'Daroga Speaks'.

April 13th, 2008 : 100th post published.

I never thought I would come this far (if I may even use this term considering that there are bloggers who have posted 200 posts in an year) when I started, inspired by some exceptional bloggers and a desire to be heard, to be appreciated. All you readers are the best judge of how I have done till now, so I leave that to you.
I thank all those who spared even a second to actually consider giving my posts a try. And I can't even begin to thank those who stuck around with me, bearing with me all this while. I have met some great intellectual minds here and my interaction with them are devoid of any malice that arises from physical constraints, hence making them absolutely pure.

Thank you all for being with me.

jai ho.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats !!

Wow...you completed a century :)

I absolutely love your posts coz each of them radiant positivity with a hint of humor..so it feels pretty 'sunny' visiting your place..

So, rock on and keep writing fabulous stuff !!

BTW I simply adore your blog template !

Cheers !! :)

Daroga said...

@ Lavender
Thanks a LOT!!!
I am flattered :)

I was floored by the template and it has been the same since my 3rd post. I keep changing the background picture once a while though.

Akshay said...

no second thoughts about it! tera blog to shuru se padh raha hun...and all of it has been great! and as u said, i hope with all my heart that it is a small world!

Daroga said...

@ Akshay
Thanks and AMEN !!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

congratulations...and jaana pehchana sa nahi laga? :)

Daroga said...

@ Saphire
Thanks... and if I recall correctly... achanak se humaare blog par nazar kaise pad gayi !!!

Zee said...

jai ho jai ho sir ji!!!
i'm no where near 100 and it's been over a yr for my blog now...

Daroga said...

@ Zee
koi nahin.... aap bhi century maariyega ekdin pakka se ... AMEN !

Sayesha said...

Congrats! Jug jug jiyo! :D

Still Searching said...

Awesome!! Congrats!!! U know, my 100th post also happened at the same time as my birthday!

Daroga said...

@ Sayesha

Thanks :)


@ SS
Thanks, but it is the birthday of my blog... not me :)