Monday, April 07, 2008

Tagged ... yet again!!!

Ya Ya... I am very much alive and kicking too. It's just that a good enough combination of writer's block (if I may call myself one) , PhD screening exam (failing which means that I won't be allowed to pursue a PhD degree) and my laziness kept me away for this long. Luckily, I got tagged few days back by Mini and my screening(written) got over today. So, here I go:

A - Available?

Since Eternity (and as the looks of it... till eternity)

B - Best Friend

With whom my wavelength matches the best ( there can't be a perfect match).

C - Cake or Pie

Cake…Definitely

D - Drink of Choice

Non-Alcoholic : Lassi. It is AWESOME.

Alcoholic : Margarita (which I have had only once, and that too a crude one)

E – Essential thing(s) used every day

My laptop and cell phone.

F – Favourite Colour

Black. Black is beautiful. period. I am near-obsessed with Black of late, though my wardrobe has lots of blue (past favorite).

G – Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms

Gummy Bears... 'coz worms in any form are eewwww. ( I have not yet tasted either of them)

H – Hometown

Dhanbad (Jharkhand). I love my locality more than the town/city.

I – Indulgence

Cake, cookies, Gajar ka Halwa, French fries and omlette :) ( I think I have mis-interpreted the word 'indulgence' here)

J – January or February

February. 25th February...the day when I got the confirmation of my Fellowship here.

K – Kids and Names

Are you kidding me !!!!

L – Life

Life is to flow along with. And I don't mean not to try to be afloat.

M – Marriage

Future tense.

N – Number of siblings

1 younger sister.

O –Oranges or Apples

Apples. Nothing against oranges though. I like both.

P – Phobia

Dogs, reptiles, height, water, must be more which I don't know yet.

Q – Quote

Life is a Drama

R - Reason to Smile

Being able to give my family whatever they wish for, Being able to pleasantly surprise a friend

S – Season

Spring. Hardly a surprise here. I find Autumn very romantic, though.

T – Tag people

Arpz, Still Searching , Zee

U – Unknown fact about me

I go blank after 1 min on the phone. After that I start to fumble for words, slurr, and sound all weird.

V – Vegetable you do not like

Kacchu ( I don't know the english name)

W – Worst Habit

Not studying enough for the exams. ( I used to be fully prepared during school days)

X-rays you have had.

For hairline fracture in left thumb, a long time ago.

Y – Your favourite food

Daal-Chawal and Aalu-Gobhi ki Bhaaji.

Tandoori Chicken

Aalu-Paalak and Plain Roti.

Z – Zodiac

Virgo. I don't really go into the details of zodaic signs.


Done-Dana-Done.

Jai Ho.

13 comments:

MiNi said...

people dont stdy for xamz n till manage a PhD n IIT as well.. ahem ahem.. nice job dude..
though the answer to indulgence was way too freaked out :P. great to hear abt the "unknown fact".I can make out the amount of money u'd be saving on the cel bills :)

JustSo said...

:) thanks.

How come most people I know now a days are from Dhanbad? :-O

Daroga said...

@ Mini
Thanks. I know people might say I am kidding on that study thing but it is true. I am never 100% prepared, but then 75-80% is not that bad.. is it?
:)
BTW.... what exactly was I supposed to write for 'indulgence'? I assumed it to be 'guilty passion'.


@ JustSo
Yooo Dhanbad :)

Anonymous said...

gr8 to see u back in action :) we have so much in common...maybe owing to our same sunsign...virgo !even black is my fav color...i'm obsessed with it..nothin completes me without my black t shirts, kajal..n even black nail paint !

Daroga said...

@ Lavender
Sun sign may be a factor here :)
Black nail-polish !!! that's too much ... hehe

Anonymous said...

hahaha, my two best friends are from Dhanbad yaar! that place Jives! Kya sahi people rahte hain wahaan pe :)

Daroga said...

@ Arpz
arre... sahi... :)
sahi log to rehte hain wahan... and I think one of the reasons being that Dhanbad is still away from the glitters of a big, bad city. It is a relatively silent and calm city.
I love it :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, both the girls are really nice and very meticulous and hardworking. now, you are doing a phd in vides. maybe i should shift to dhanbad. maybe I'll end up all beautiful and hardworking too :D

Daroga said...

@ Justso
C'mon.... IIM-B !!! hum to relatively bahut chhote position pe hain :)

Anonymous said...

main bhi February :) 25th feb jhumpi ka buddy jo hai :P

Arvind Iyer said...

Daroga ji aapko kaise bhool sakte hain :)

Glad to see you regularly blogging. I'll hopefully end up doing the same now.

cheers!

Daroga said...

@ Arvind
thanks :)

and cheers!

JustSo said...

Tag done. Dan dana dan