Monday, July 14, 2008

de-Tagged

I was at-tagged by Reema almost a month back with this. I Hope she remembers tagging me !!

One religious work from a non-familiar tradition you’ll read:
Quran. I have lots of questions.

One music video–that you like–from your “least likely to listen to’ genre:
"Aur ahista, kijiye baatein' by Pankaj Udhas. Beautiful song and video, but I seldom listen/see it.

A book from a genre you almost never read, that you have read, or you will read (promise!):
None. I am not much of a reader and so I can't promise I'll read any, especially from a non-favorite genre. I like thriller novels though, the Dan Brown type.


Somewhere you’d never thought to go on holiday/vacation, and why it might be fun to go there?
The Carribean. I just love their accents and fun-loving lifestyle.


A specific food you’ve never tried, but will because of this meme, honest!:
Greek cuisine. (this meme is just co-incidental, I would have tried that eventually anyway :P)

A sport or game you really hate, or haven’t tried yet, but are willing to give one more go:
Badminton. I don't hate it per se, but it is not a great watch, as compared to cricket/hockey/soccer. Besides, it is one game I think I can play.

A style of dance you probably won’t try (we won’t make you promise on this one):
Acrobatic Dance. Too tough.

A career job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why:
Business and Management. I have no reason but I can't picture myself being in this field.

An item that’s “thinking out of the box’ for this meme that hadn’t been included:
If given a chance, which song would you sing on stage, in front of a huge audience?
'Sweet Child O' Mine' by Guns and Roses

It’s there’s one thing in life you wanted to do, and will do because of this meme, what will it be?
Again.. I can't promise but I do want to direct a movie :)

I won't tag anyone. Feel free to do this tag if you wish.


Jai ho

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many of us who wanted to read quran. I also opted for the same... I too have a lot of questions! :)

Reema said...

Lol i didnt remember :D a serial killer doesnt remember all victims :P
Oyee hyperlink my name to my blog.
//Pankal Udhas// :D pankal????

P.S. using this id to comment on blogspot but u know where to find me.

Daroga said...

@ Sakhi
Let's hope someday we get a chance to read it.


@ Reema
Oops... my bad.
Corrections done accordingly :)

Zee said...

management is the simplest thing in the world!!! it's a part of any job!

Scribblers Inc said...

thats the view from your office and you call your blog "daroga speaks"????

just kidding, brilliant thought!!:)

Wishes
Scribblers Inc.

Anonymous said...

nice tag !! :) Greek cuisine ? Even I haven't tried it but would love to coz i'm a big foodie !

Daroga said...

@ Zee
Yes, but I don't think I can ever manage a business :P

@ Scribblers inc
Thanks and keep visiting :)

@ Lavender
Thanks.
Let me know how the greek cuisine turns out :)