Monday, December 04, 2006

Un-Placed !!!

9 days and 2 more rejections later, I am back .... Still hopeful…. and most importantly…. Alive. No no….. I don’t possess suicidal tendency whatsoever…. so please get rid of any thought of that sort (if it came to your mind). I am at ease because job is the worst case scenario for me. But still … I want to get shortlisted at least ( and get a job at most :D ) in the first 5 days…. Izzat ka sawaal hai yaar !!!
Placements start from tomorrow (5th dec). 3 days….. and some of us will get their dream jobs. The rest ….. will recall phrases like :
Ummeed par to duniya kaayam hai…lets not lose hope”
Jo hota hai … achhe ke liye hota hai ….. lets have patience”
Samay se pehle aur kismet se zada kisi ko nahin milta….. lets wait”
My first hope is on 10th (I am still to be shortlisted for that)…. and I believe in each of the above phrases.
Never lose Hope.
Have patience.
and…..
Wait for the good news. :)
Till then…..
Keep visiting
C ya soon

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should just hang in there and not lose hope. It's all a numbers game anyhow. The more trials you go through and get rejected, the better the chance of you getting a job. When I was looking for a job, I literally had to go through 30 interviews. It's a matching process. You just have to wait and find a place that believes you are the perfect fit for its company culture. Good luck.

Bebo said...

I wish you all the best Adarsh.

Garam Bheja Fry said...

Waiting for the GOOD NEWS!!
-aby

Daroga said...

@ Rob's friend
Thnx for the encouraging words :)

@ Bebo
Thnx a lot dear :)

@ Cardamom
me too :D

Ankit said...

darro mat balak ...sabki naukri to lagti hi hai ,..waise bhi iss saal to crack macha hua hai :)

Daroga said...

@ Ankit
Darr nahin rahe hain.... chinta hoti hai thori si....bas :)
BTW mere department ka band baja hua hai... isliye aur bhi chinta hoti hai

Bebo said...

Wats it? Good news?

Daroga said...

@ Bebo
arre arre madamme.... humne kaha tha "My first hope is on 10th"
sabr kariye zara saa.... inshallah...good news jaldi milegi :
)

Lady Godiva said...

mera aashirwaad hai tumhare saath, Balak. sabr karo... behtar se bhi achha hoga.

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
bahut bahut shukriya devi... aapka aashirwaad yun hi bana rahe....inshallah...gud news jaldi hi milegi :)

Lady Godiva said...

aameen.

the sunflower said...

So whats happening now? got a job? got shortlisted?

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
Amen !!!

@ Dhruva
Thnx yaar. ab naam bhi bata de... coz u know me well.... and i must be knowing u :)

@ Sunflower
nothing till now... may be... tomorrow...inshallah.