Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year version 2007 beta

An year with a guarantee that my life will not be the same anymore.
An year which will define my course of life.
An year which will decide where I can be found 10 years down the line.
Welcome 2007....let's rock together.
But first of let's spare few moments to bid farewell to your younger sibling.... 2006 A.D.
An year which had started with a hope of getting an internship abroad...but nevermind.
An year which gave me my first 9 pointer.... thank you.
An year which gave me an internship where I learnt a lot.
An year which found me a long lost friend.... love you for that.
An year which unearthed the creative side of mine.
An year which showered me with honest and very nice compliments from even unknown quarters.
An year which strengthened some bonds beyond any fatigue whatsoever....I'll be indebted to you forever for that.
An year which made me understand myself a bit more than ever.
An year which ended with a promise to lead me to MY HORIZON.
An year which was .... Pretty Good...to say the least.
Good bye 2006... it was nice being with you.... will miss you throughout my life....love you.
Me and my wingies are bidding you farewell with a candle-light err....daaru-party(drinks) :D
....don't worry folks... I won't drink.
----------------------------------
I know it's cliched...but nevertheless....a tradition...so....
MAY THIS YEAR BRING WITH IT A LOT MORE THAN THE HAPPINESS,SUCCESS AND PROSPERITY THAT YOU WISH FOR :)

[BTW the 'beta' in the title is 'coz this new year will be 'Happy' in real sense when I'll get a job.]
c ya

4 comments:

Anu Sharma said...

9 pointer !!! hayooo rabba...or fir apne apko duffer bolte hai ...1-2 points udhaar opps daan de sakte hai ap plz ?

Daroga said...

@ Anu
ek hi baar aaya hai ji... baaki time to hum 8.someone hi rehte hain.
aur rahi baat udhaar ki..to shauk se le lijiye...hum bade dildaar hain :D
BTW welcome back !!!! (to my blog :P)

Ankit said...

Me and my wingies are bidding you farewell with a candle-light err....daaru-party(drinks) :D

wat else u expect at iit :P

Daroga said...

@ Ankit
haan...wat else to expect at IIT :P