Monday, January 29, 2007

A dream

One day you and I
Were walking thro' the wood
Everything was great
As fresh as they could.

Infinite as the skies,
Smooth as the cream,
White as the snow,
Just like a dream.

Suddenly the sky shrunk
And the snow was gone
It was a wind of faces
Leaving no time to run.

Everyone was rushing
No one would halt
It left me wonder
If it was my fault.

I was holding you
With no room to see
The next thing I knew
You were not with me.

'Was standing alone
Knowing not what to do
With all my senses
Straining to find you.

With maelstrom inside
I closed my eyes
And entrusting His ways
Prayed to the skies.

I saw countless faces
And then I saw You
Shining like an Angel
As fresh as dew.

6 comments:

Zee said...

as lovely as ur poem were
i cannot understand
is she still with you
or with another man?
and if u still stranded
hang in there
you'll find someone else
for whom u shall care
(cool poetess i've also become :) )

Daroga said...

@ Zee
Its a dream
and only a dream
no girl is there ...for sure
its just thoughts...simple and pure
:)

the sunflower said...

beautiful... but the words certainly seem to be a result of a deep emotion, not a pure figment of imagination as you'd like us to believe...

either ways, i pray that your angel is with you forever (yes, i believe in forever now!)

and let me also congratulate you on the job!!! i guess the tensions have been resolved on that front now... hows the MS thing coming along?

Anonymous said...

Good Blog ! Keep Blogging. Plz do visit for www.gyann.blogspot.com for your relevant comments.

Anu Sharma said...

you wrote it ?

Daroga said...

@ Sunflower
Thnx for the compliment :)
Well.... I'll leave the question of emotion vs imagination to you coz I can't be true and I don't want to lie. BTW the angel is missing in reality.
And now Thnx for the congratulation :) ... the tension has vanished.... and I am a lot more relaxed now.
And let me correct you... it is PhD thing :) .... it is too soon to have any result. I have done my part..... now its upto the universities to decide.

@ Gyann
will surely do.

@ Anu
haan ji.... apne inhi haathon se likha aur type kiya hai. (class mein likha aur room par aa kar type kiya :P)