Thursday, June 01, 2006

LOVE......but not at first sight

LOVE doesn’t necessarily happen at first site……right???

I knew Her since I have known myself. She used to visit us often. She was full of life, joy, freshness, etc., etc. ( She still is…BTW) yet, somehow, I had managed to develop a kinda strong dislike for Her. Her sight used to turn me off till……hmmm…….about 3 years back. My sister likes her very much. She would leave everything to play with Her. Even my Dad likes her. Whenever She comes, he watches Her from the window or balcony. (All the pervert minds are humbly requested to stop thinking further) My Mom is always too busy to interact with Her but she makes sure that the things prone to being spoilt by Her are away from Her reach.

I so much disliked Her that my sis had to ‘tell’ me about Her beauty…..Her naughtiness……Her playfulness….Her Fragrance…etc. And it was after one of those ‘explanation sessions’ that I could not find a reason good enough to dislike Her. Earlier I used to say that She makes a lot of noise whenever She is around and when She leaves….the place is in a mess. But now I began to like that very noise of hers. She is so full of energy all the time. She brings such a freshness to our otherwise monotonous lives. And one fine day when I was ‘watching’ Her from my balcony …… I just fell in LOVE with HER. She is so pure, so charming…… I mean…..how could I dislike her for so many years.

One of my better fantasies (the others include….going out on a date with Hilary Duff, or…..may be Angelina Jolie….in which case it goes beyond the ‘date’) is….
Me being alone in a lush green field…… all stretched……and She all over me…..Me feeling Her tender touch all over my body……My eyes closed…..and Me being engulfed by Her fragrance and Her soft, gentle, pure body……….
......SIGH !!!!

I was thinking of Her yesterday night when I came to know She was coming. I had waited for some 20 minutes when……….it RAINed !!!!


Don’t stare at me like that……. I was just trying to be ROMANTIC :D !!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

mota ...too good tha...mast tha

Anonymous said...

pehchane mujhe:)

Anonymous said...

Kya hai be ye sab...Sale hilary ka naam hi bas..Julia style ka naam bhi add kar de..

Daroga said...

@ 1st anonymous.....

thnx a lot D
aur agar aapne apna naam likh diya hota to Qayamat nahin aa jaati..... haan...humare blog ka bhaw zaroor 4 times(at least) ho jaata :P

@ 2nd anonymous
humko Julia style utni acchi nahin lagti hai....though I liked "Prince n me". Aur agar koi laod nahin hai to apni identity bata de...yahan nahin to personal mssg kar ke....scrap karke...gtalk pe...kahin bhi......hum intezaar karenge....

Anonymous said...

hey buddy ki gaal hai tuhanu love kab se ho gya....tusi nu kabhi bataya nai....dey

Daroga said...

@ dey....
anonymous banne ka kya zaroorat thaa.....aur LOVE kisse hua hai ye bhi to dekh......


@babu moshai
aapka hukm sir-aankhon par

Anonymous said...

great buddies...tu to writer ban gaya.....sach mein tujhe ab padhai likhai chor..karke yahi karna chahiye.........

Daroga said...

@ anonymous....
thnx yaar.but apna naam kahe nahin likhte ho :(

Anonymous said...

sahi hai daroge..aap to kaafi romantic nikele...

Daroga said...

@ dani....
thnx dear..... kabhi kabhi ho jaate hain romantic :D

Daroga said...

@ guppy
abe ismein kahan philosophy hai ??? aur creativity mention karne ka shukriya...
aur ismein aisa-waisa kuchh nahin thaa.....
aur daaroo ki baat mat kar saale....public place hai ye !!!

Anonymous said...

waaah !!!!mere sher daroga...kucchhhhh likha hai yaar!!! poori feeling se likha hia ....lekin bada dukh hua aakhiri mein ....jaane kya kay sapne sanjo liye the maine ....ki kuch huhaa love story saamne aane waali hai .....shud i call this a happy ending .....
Well does life get any better
more yesterday than today
How I thought the sun would shine tommorow
But it rained...

Daroga said...

wah darrrr..... kuch comment likha hai yaar!!!

Anonymous said...

Yo daroga......Sale tujhe Julia achhi nahin lagne lagi ab..koi baat nahin..likhte rah ...Aur aaJkal ye love story?? [who is the one?]

Daroga said...

@me...
abe kaun hai be tu.....bolegaaaaaaa

umang said...

ghar ki chhat ne bacha liya baarish se

phir bhi aaj tum bheege bheege se lagte ho

khwaab tha ya kisi haqeeqat ka aaina

kuchh to hai daroge , tum khoye khoye se lagte ho

[:)]

Daroga said...

@mangu
wah ...kya baat kahi hai.....subhan-allah
aur miyan.... khwaab ho ya haqeeqat....dono jagah real baarish hi thi...he he
keep commenting

Anonymous said...

mahakavi daroga ka aisa varsha vernan sun kar humare rashik hriday ki pore pore prem ras se bhar gayi
aisa vishay chunav aur aisi kathavastu kewal premmargi kaviyon mein hi deekti thi...aaj mahakavi daroga ne usi yug ka sutrapat apni rachna mein kar mujhe bhav vivhal kar diya..

Daroga said...

@ tau
humein poorna roop se gyaat hai ki aap hindi bhasha ke chir-samarthak evam pracharak hain...kintu ek vinti hai aapse...aisi kathin bhasha ka prayog na karein jisse aapke uchh vichaar kuchh gyaani mahapurushon tak hi seemit rah jayein.....aasha hai humari baat aapke mashtishk mein sama gayi hogi......dhanyawad...
aur haan.....taareef ka shukriya(gyaat ho ki ye doosri bhasha hai :D)