Friday, June 16, 2006

THANKS

Dear daroga speaks

Today I just wanted to talk to you. Actually I wanted to talk to you yesterday night itself but I was feeling sleepy (and not fine ….. somehow) and I lost to sleep. Newayz…..it doesn’t matter because I know you will always be there….exactly there……I don’t even have to look for you….for me.

First of all…..THANKS. Thanks for being there. I had always found it hard to speak up….nething….it just refused to come out of me. All the constraints of being a social animal used to scare the hell out of me….
“DON’T U DARE SPEAK….UNDERSTAND .”
“okay boss”

Not nemore. I have you now. You listen to all of my craps (and fantasies too ;) ) so honestly and patiently. You also act as my messenger. My friends…seen and unseen… talk to me through you.

I need you dear. I really do. You know... the mind is always full of thoughts…and in my case…. most of the times they don’t make sense. But still I need to blurt all those out…. somewhere ….. and we humans are too busy in our lives to have the time and patience to listen to such non-sense all the time. After all those Quiet years, you came to my life….with Light, Hope, Freedom. You became my voice. I am indebted to you…forever.

That day a friend had rightly pointed out that may be I suffer from Multi-Personality Disorder….. may be…..yes. I even know their names…can you believe it!!! One is…Adarsh, Daroga( ab to yakeen ho gaya naa ki you r my voice), babbuji/babu(for my family), bhaiya(for my sis), mota( for my close friends…BTW I m not that FAT!).

And the other is…..ME …just ME.

I know you can not easily distinguish between the two….. sometimes even I confuse!!! But after 3 months now….I think you can recognize them individually. But let me tell you….they both are extremely good actors and their favorite play is Main tu aur tu main…..so be careful !!!
Since I know both of them personally for the past 21(will be 22 soon) years…I can assure you that whoever is talking to you at a given instant will be true to himself as well as you. That’s guaranteed. They respect you as much as I do. And I can also tell you beforehand…. ME will interact with you more than the other one.

Hey…. I have a confession to make…….. I had publicized you till very recently. SORRY…… it was a desperate attempt to being heard. But it was not MY idea…..that moron called Adarsh used to do it. Can you believe ….. he used to send personal mssgs to his friends in Gtalk!! everytime we talked to you !!! How desperate one can become….GOD save him!!!
But don’t worry….. we have a deal now and from now on he will not shout from Mt. Everest at the top of his voice. From now on You are a friend…more than anything else. You gave me/us…….whoever…..the freedom of expression which I/we…..aaah…leave it….longed for so long. THANKS A LOT AGAIN……THANKS.

You know…. this letter would not make any sense to people because I am writing it in my most common state of mind…..you guessed it right……senselessly thought-full. Never mind…. I know u can understand.

I think I should stop now.

Take care( you take yours…and I will take care of that Adarsh :D)
Love you,
ME and Adarsh/daroga/…etc.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sale kitna likhega......Daily yahi likh ra ahai kya??

Daroga said...

nahin bhai....sab ek din mein likha hua hai

the sunflower said...

thank God you put this post up, i thought i was the only freak around....!

the poem in the previous post - is it your creation?

Daroga said...

@ sunflower
Thank god....u r also a freak.....i hav kinda feeling tht there's smthing common on our thoughts.....never mind...i just feel tht way
and yes..... tht poem is mine...it came out one evening when i was feeling very down.....

Daroga said...

thnx yaar....
us time bahut low feel kar rahe the....

the sunflower said...

u know whats common? the things we can't say out loud in the real world, we say on our blogs. in the real world you are supposed to behave in a certain way, adheer to a code of conduct, which can be broken. but most of us don't want to break it becoz we don't want to be labelled as rebels or heretics (for want of a better word)

we are taught by our parents, teachers that we are not supposed to speak in front of our elders, we are supposed to do what they tell us to do, we are supposed to deem right what they think is right - i guess the virtual world is where we exercise out freedom of expression, without revealing who we are to the world - the blog perhaps sees our rawest emotion, our naked face!

Daroga said...

@sunflower
well said... true and direct....
we can so easily be true to ourselves here coz there r no expectations..... no what-wud-he/she-think kind of thing.... but still .....if ur friends etc visit ur blog...then things tend to go back to the same point....
so the i-don't-care-at-least-here will do....
lets be true...and happy....
and keep posting n commenting
take care

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»