Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chale chalo....

Time files…almost literally. It seems just yesterday that I was slogging for JEE…and now… few more months…. and I’ll be done with my formal education. Officially.

I came here as a complete stranger…. another starry-eyed, unsure, apprehensive teenager. Today those stars have faded…the uncertainty has changed its appearance…. ‘teen’ is past….. things have changed. Nothing is permanent…you, me, he, she, this, that… nothing. The only thing permanent is CHANGE.

Let’s consider the past 12 months only. There have been many changes. Some in-your-face and some not-so-in-your-face.

I am a proud possessor of a mobile phone now. I blog now. I have found some friends courtesy this blogeteria. There always are constraints in one’s life. But then… they too have changed. Some equations have simplified…. Some got complicated. There have been happy times…as well as highly turbulent ones. And there have been great moments. Moments that will always bring smile to my face…. forever. Some friendships were strengthened…. some got bettered. Some ice were broken….. some feelings changed.

Last winter taught me how to have the ultimate masti with friends. Last summer taught me how to live without my friends. The beginning of 2006 reminded me that I can fail.

The middle of 2006 taught me to ho to come to terms with a failure.

Some time back I explored another dimension in my life.

Few things have remained the same though… like my height, weight, looks, etc.

All in all it was a good year. And it’s going great. The changes are always for the good, I believe. I am more happy, more confident, more smart (okay…that depends), more humorous (that again depends), more studious (naaaah !!!) , etc., etc., etc. And yes… an year older, too.

22 not yet OUT !!!.. I think I'll retire....... HURT [:D]

16 comments:

the sunflower said...

a recap post... is it ur b'day???

if yes, then many many happy returns of the day....

if not, then happy b'day in advance... whenever it is!

Daroga said...

@ Sunflower
Thnx a lot... [:)]
U r not early.... [:)]

Garam Bheja Fry said...

Hi adasrh,

I am also into my final year of engnn and nostalgia is creeping in buddy..
-aby

Daroga said...

@ Cardamom
I think u missed smthin in the post. Nostalgia is there...but it's not the reason behind this post [:)]

Bebo said...

Huh? Is it your Birthday? When is it? If it is today 'A very very very happy happy happy Birthday!'

If its tomorrow 'A very very very happy happy happy Birthday in Advance!'

Daroga said...

@ Sh D
I was waiting for U... kahan chali gayi thi aap !!!
THNX A LOT :) .... its today itself.

Garam Bheja Fry said...

oh sorry to have missed it...happy b'day to u...now u need to deal with a catch-22 situation ;)

-aby

Daroga said...

THNX yaar [:)]
aur ye catch-22 bole to..... ??

Garam Bheja Fry said...

arey iska matlab ab tum 22 saal ke ho gaye naaa...

Daroga said...

@ Cardamom
he he... lagta hai mere dimag ka RAM slow ho gaya hai :)

Sree said...

That was a good look back.. time teaches a lot of things... :-)

Daroga said...

@ Sush
Agreed .... 100% [:)]

R said...

hepppppyyyy budddaaayyyyyyy!!!!
:D

Daroga said...

@ Raam Pyari
THNK U THNK U.... [:)]

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy birthday dear :)on my bday I cant help but do some introspection on my last year :) and result is always good :D

Daroga said...

@ Kishley
THNX :)
A little bit of introspection always helps.... :)