Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ek baat bolein....Kuchh nahin

We were sitting...when one of us asked another to reveal how he had asked the all important question to his you-know-who. After a little bit of Taal-Matol... he revealed the secret. Then it was decided that everyone will have to tell his/her story. Start...One...Two...
Me ? Arey humari to koi hai hi nahin.
Phir bhi...kabhi kisi ko to bola hoga...albeit kat gaya ho.[ :))]
Nahin bhai...mera 100% success rate hai... 0 proposed...0 accepted. [a bigger waala :))]
Aaj tak kisi ko propose hi nahin maara !!! (*abe sab normal hai naa*)
Nahin bhai. (*ab kya sooli par chadha doge*)
Ok..next.
Actually I hate rejection. I mean..I don't know how I would react if I get rejected.... be it anything. So..unless I am dead sure.... things will have to wait. "Aisa hi hoon main"

Our first meeting couldn't have been more awkward. She said something.... I only stammered. As fate would have it...we got to interact more...and more...and more. And the more I interacted with her... the more I was overawed. I was ready for our relationship to be a mere formal one... but as far as I am concerned...Things have their own way. The ice was there...and it was there to be broken. It took quite sometime...but it did. At least I think it did. Our relationship (please take this word in the most general of sense) grew over time. Things started to be a bit informal. The first thing about her that appealed to me was her way of comporting herself...full of confidence... sheer Grace. Slowly and gradually.... everything about her began to appeal to me. Her voice... the way she stares at you sometimes....hands on waist and head slightly tilted... her million dollar smile... her dedication.... her uncomplicacy...her coolness... everything.
When we chat... I don't want to say 'bye'. When we talk... I want to talk endlessly. When I see her... I want the time to freeze. With each passing moment..her beauty quotient is rising .... linearly or exponentially...I dunno. Okay.... this is it.
This is my side of the story(which even I am not sure of). Things are entirely different on the other side...and I am dead sure of it. I don't know how down I lie in her list. I don't know if I exist in her list or not(me thinks I do exist). I can definitely tell her all this.... but for that I will have to take another birth. Things are closed this time. I wish a butterfly had fluttered 1-2 more times... so that things might have been slightly different. May be she won't know all this. May be she reads this post and understands. May be she doesn't understand even after reading. May be she won't believe. May be she wouldn't want to believe. May be she would come to know everything and talk to me straightaway. May be she won't let me know that she knows it. But nevermind. "Jo hota hai... acche ke liye hota hai."
I don't know what it is..... the only thing I know is that there's not even an iota of desire anywhere.... and that someday I want to hug her and say "Thanks dear... for being there."

6 comments:

the sunflower said...

tell her... whatever you think she thinks or may think or whatever.... tell her once... maybe thats just what she is waiting for....

the sunflower said...

and i hope she got the embedded message (just assuming the message is for her)

Garam Bheja Fry said...

so what are you gifting her on her b'day??...

say it...dude.....i've some experience..

BTW
ATB for your TOEFL
-aby

Daroga said...

@ Sunflower
sach bolein.. to I don't want her to read this. and yes...the mssg is for her only.
And I said na... things are entirely different on the other side. SO...relax.... everything will be as it is now.

@ Tanushree
Thnx for the 'funda'... kaam aayega :D
She likes me or not is not the question. I know things wont change. This is my side of the story. I repeat... THINGS ARE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT ON THE OTHER SIDE. No Hint whatsoever... it will never..I know.
Thnx...and keep visiting.

@ Cardamom
Gave her a ... rehen de yaar... simple sa hi gift tha... nothing hi-fi. I said naa... I am dead sure... things r different there. So... Chillax. BTW thnx for the wishes.

Lady Godiva said...

m not sure what to say, as for now, your thought have been very beautifully poured out on paper (read: blog).

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
Thnx dearie.... [:)]