Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Game continues.......

Nigaahein....The Return of Jewel Thief......Kaun Banega Crorepati Dwiteeeeeya .... The Great Indian Laughter Challenge Dwiteeeeeeya...Indian Idol 2.... Nach Baliye 2.....Krrish...Dhoom 2....Sarkar 2............so we thought.... why not Tedhi baat Dwiteeya...... after all.... Reh naa jaye baat baaki.
So after getting ample amount of Junta ka pyaar and encouragement......... the plot was conceived...the script was written...the casting was finalised...the locales were selected.... the director directed...the actors acted...the cameraman focussed(and defocussed)....the editor(s) edited.....and here I am .... presenting before u..... the sequel of Tedhi Baat....... Tedhi Baat Dwiteeya.( am I sounding like a film producer?.....never mind)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4110588092323864882&hl=en
If you have some more time to waste...and if ur earlier wastage on such crap didn't force you to tear some of your hair......you can take the risk.
...........................................
BTW I dropped the plan to jump from Howrah Bridge while returning from the test center. Bahut high thaa yaar.....himmat hi nahin hui. GRE went so-so. I had closed my eyes after clicking "Report score". And when I opened them........
I am bold enough to declare my pathetic GRE score here.Thank you all for the wishes.....coz only due to them I am here....otherwise.... Height utna bhi nahin thaa Howrah Bridge ka.We 3 had even finalised the point of the plunge while going for the test. It was somewhere around the mid-point. Newayz..... Life's peace now. Words yaad kar kar ke pak gaye the. Inglees is a bhery phunny language....really.
khush raho bacchon.....
Eeshwarah yat karoti...shobhanam kar0ti.......(Sanskrit)
Jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai......(Hindi)
everything happens for a reas0n.....(Angrezi)
..................................
P.S.-----> The video may take some time to open up.
Thanks again....
Take care.

10 comments:

Bebo said...

So, u didnt really jump from the bridge. I just thought for a second....that I may not have to take the pain to read one blog again. Hmmm...Anways CONGRATS! I hope the scores are good.

Once again I cant view the video. So unlucky me! Kuch karo na yaar. Send it thru 'yousendit' ok.

Waiting...Take Care...

Daroga said...

@ Sh D
Ha ha ha...hum itni asaani se peechha nahin chhorenge.....
score is so-so....slightly on the unimpressive side. :(
newayz... my exact score is hidden in the post... find out. I have also left a hint. Read carefully.
and....I'll send mail it u...

the sunflower said...

that scores good!!! best luck... so whats ur dream college??

Daroga said...

@ Sunflower
Did you get my exact GRE score??? I mean could u discern it??
Dream college to as such koi nahin hai..kahin bhi lag jaye....but since you asked.... its Penn State University.

the sunflower said...

of course ya... its out there boldly staring at you in the face!!!

Daroga said...

@ Sunflower
In the face it is..... satya wachan.
BTW did u get time to watch the sequel??
Ur comments r pending...mind u... :)

Garam Bheja Fry said...

well that's a good enuf score...howrah bridge chhodo yaar ab to golden gate bridge ki socho...(excluding the "koodna" part)
...try for georgia tech...you have got a reasonable chance there..

first timer @ your blog...take sum time out to read my stuff too..
-aby

Daroga said...

@ Cardamom
I m vying 4 Penn State.... baaki dekhte hain.... phir US ki koi bhi bridge chalegi...ha ha
keep visiting :)

Garam Bheja Fry said...

how much did u score in your TOEFL...and btw u can read one of my stories titled "The 06:12 Borivili fast on 7/11" ...its kinda spooky..the link is staring at u on my blog ;))..comments awaited..
-aby

Daroga said...

@ Cardamom
TOEFL is on 6th Oct. lets see. :)