Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Run time error

The last thing I remember is that I have been walking. And I am still walking. It seems years, but it may very well be ages. Am I tired?? Certainly Not. I think I have just started. I can't get tired... at least not now.... for I have to retain my energy... I'll need to run later. I wish I could fly. There's my destination....right in front of my eyes.... The Horizon..... where land and sky meet. Yes, I want to get there. I want to step into the sky. Enough of this land. No, I am not fed up. Its just that I want to explore the world above. The sky has always fascinated me... and now I am on my course to feel it.
I think I have planned my journey well enough. There's still a lot of energy left in me to take me through. I think I can run. I think I should run. Yes, I WILL run. I can't wait to get there.
I am running. I heard someone say "O my GOD... He's sprinting !!!" May be I am. I need to get there as soon as possible. I can see the horizon approaching. Yes....I am nearing. Few moments.....one leap..... and I'll be in the sky. How would I feel then?? On Top of this World.... Absolutely ecstatic. But there's a distance, though little, that still needs to be covered.
Am I tired?? Physically... Yes. Mentally..... as fresh as ever. Will I be able to reach there?? Of course .... YES !!! Its right in front of my eyes. There it is... the beautiful sky.... all azure and so very pure. And I can also see the land....... wait a minute......... the land COMING TO AN END ??? I mean.... how?? Tbey said land and sky meet at the horizon. No one told me about the huge gap that is staring at me now.
Should I stop?? I don't know.
Can I stop?? I am unable to !!!
Was it the right path?? It doesn't matter anymore.
Is there anyone behind me?? Absolutely No one.
Did I make a mistake.... I think I did. I should not have sprinted.... for I can't stop now. I think I was better off ..... W........A.......L........K___________ .
------------------------------------
The last thing I remember is.......falling. Its been all WHITE since then.

9 comments:

Lady Godiva said...

are you in some kinda tension or stress? is something wrong.

Daroga said...

arrey nahin nahin..... ye to aise hi likhe the.... actually ek bahut bore class ho rahi thi :))
well.... nothing is exactly 'wrong'... its just that few things are 'unsure'.
and 'anxiety' would be better than 'tension'/'stress'.
TC :)

Lady Godiva said...

whatz unsure??

Bebo said...

Unsure...anxiety...sprinting... walking....bechara....I guess he is lost somewhere in the gap between earth and sky...

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
basically aane waali life hi unsure hai.... kahan rahenge ... kya kar rahe honge... pata nahin....
m anxious abt what's in store for me. :)

@ Sh D
confused... but not yet lost.
hoping for the best.

Lady Godiva said...

aane waali life unsure nahi... bahut achhi hai... abhi tak achha hua hai.. aage bhi achha hoga.

all the best and let the Almighty take care of you. (i've written it but i dont know if HE really is there, i never found HIM... i've stopped worshipping HIM long ago.)

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
thnk u re !!!
and as far as HE is concerned... I don't think neone has ever found HIM. Its just a matter of belief. And I feel.. as long one believes in oneself.... everything will be taken care of.
Take Care
and.... Keep Smiling :)

Lady Godiva said...

found him in the sense that "found him when ever i needed HIM"

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
ya... tht I can understand.
"jo hota hai... acche k liye hota hai" ..... tht's my mantra in such situations.