Sunday, February 25, 2007

California Calling.......

Post exams was never better. As if the news was waiting for my exams to end ... gham aur khushi ka simultaneous dose hajam nahin hota you see :P
Neways.... instead of going round and round, let me break the Greatest news for me....

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls..... This is to inform you that .....
I have been admitted to the PhD program in Materials Science and Engineering in University of Southern California, USA for Fall 2007 with a Fellowship for the 1st Year.

Your thunderous applause has duely been appreciated. Thanks a lot for all your wishes. Wishes do work... hence proved. Unless I get a better call, I am joining USC in mid-August.
2007 is the greatest year of my life till now.
If you ask me how exactly am I feeling now.... my answer would be... I want to be on the top of a mountain and scream ... I AM THE KING !!!! but due to lack of words..... I am just smiling right now. It will take sometime for the fact that 'My dream of going to USA is finally materialising' to sink in.
Till then .... be good .......... be happy..... Take care..... and Keep Smiling :)
And .... THANKS A LOT ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR WISHES :)
Love you all.... c ya soon

14 comments:

Garam Bheja Fry said...

WOW!!!i am really happy for you buddy...:) real gr8 news..ab to amreeka pahuch gaya indian daroga..:)..iss blog par kuchh maheene baad california ke pics dikhenge..shabaaash!!

Daroga said...

@ Cardamom
he he ...sure... NRI blog mein convert hone mein kuchh mahine hi bache hain :D
THNX YAAR :)

R said...

arre yaar..
inna ossumm hota hai jab dreams poore hotein hai...
specially the ones we really work for..
I know only too well the angusih when a dream falls apart but through blogs and frnds like you I can experience the sheer euphoria when opne comes tru:)
Dill se congrats rahega, dost!

NZOI!:)

Daroga said...

@ Raam Pyari
satya wachan ji.... same 2 same here :)
Aur khade rehne ka.... sabka no. aayega.... jab mere sapne poore ho sakte hain to kisi k bhi ho sakte hain .... specially such a nice person n friend like you :)
THNX and Dil se ATB :)
sabke sapne poore honge Inshallah !!!
THNX AGAIN :)

Di said...

thats wonderful!!! congrats and hope that this is only the start to seeing all ur dreams cum true! :)

Daroga said...

@ Di
Thanks a lot !!! me too hoping the same :)

Bebo said...

CONGRATS ADARSH!!!

Daroga Chale America! God save America! (Munnabhai Part-3)

Daroga said...

@ Bebo
THNX A LOT :)
haan.... God Save America :P

Lady Godiva said...

I want to be on the top of a mountain and scream... ConGRatUlaTioNZZZZZZ!!!!!!
but due to lack of words, i'm just smiling :-)

Daroga said...

@ Godiva
Lets keep on Smiling.. forever :)

Zee said...

one word...........awesomeeeeeeeeee :):):)

Daroga said...

@ Zee
Thank You :)

Ankit said...

Waah Bhaiya ... Phd karne wale ho woh bhi amrika se :)

Daroga said...

@ Ankit
Haan bhaiya... ab to aisa hi lag raha hai :))