Monday, April 02, 2007

?

As I was savoring the 'Bronze' and the 'Best Direction' in my last Hindi Dramatics in India, my cousin met with an accident and after fighting Death for 3 days.... he left. After 38 years on this earth..... after 5 years of married life.... he left all of us. As I write this, he is up there..... watching me and all others trying to come to terms, trying to believe that he is no more, trying to put the shattered pieces of our lives together, trying to live without him. Every breath that I take ... reminds me of his absence.
I don't know how it happened. I don't know why it happened. I don't know why, of the four persons involved in the accident, only he had to die. I don't know why he left us when Bhabhi is pregnant and my nephew is only 2 years old. I don't know what to say if he asks for his father. I don't know how Bhabhi is controlling herself. I don't know whose fault was it. Perhaps no one's. Perhaps we happened to be at the receiving end of fate. Perhaps Death got Bhaiya's name in its random game. Perhaps this is a nightmare and we all will wake up one fine morning. Or perhaps we'll never. I don't know.
I may not have felt his presence but I am definitely feeling his absence. As I was seeing the flames covering his body , I could feel his soul rising up to the heavens alongwith the smoke. One day each of us will end up similarly. That's life. They say... We have to move on. Yes...... we will move on. We will continue to live. Everything may be close to normal except for Bhabhi. Life won't be the same for her anymore. Never ever.

Jiyo , Muskurao ,
Khush raho kyuki tum zinda ho.
Gham ki wajah kya dhoondhte ho,
Yahan Maut bas ek pal dooor hai.

6 comments:

Bebo said...

Bhabhi is pregnant and ur nephew is only 2 yrs old. I am speechless.

Daroga said...

@ Bebo
so am I.

Zee said...

there are no answers.......hang in there....

Daroga said...

@ Zee
ya.... there r no answers.
everyone of us r just hanging on.

R said...

I have nuthing to say, but I want u to know that I can sense..umm..feeel....no...I dunno...

Daroga said...

@ Raam Pyari
No one knows.