Saturday, April 14, 2007

I wish

The ocean was black,
As it looked in moonlight,
The waves making noise,
While putting up a fight.

It were the only sound,
That I would hear,
Apart from the infinite lull,
That I had to bear.

Everything seems normal,
Everything seems fine,
But the void inside remains,
Growing with time.

I wish I could float,
I wish I could fly,
Across the vast ocean,
And into the sky.

Where everything would merge,
And no void remain,
So I won't feel the pinch,
And get rid of the pain.

7 comments:

Zee said...

boss......aap sad achhe nahin lagte ho...... pls thhode cheerful ho jao

Bebo said...

Wow! Whos this?

Daroga said...

@ Zee
abhi to hum cheerful hi hain. This was written in another of a boring lecture :)

@ Bebo
This is me... well not exactly.... okay..... a part of me.

~Nayan~ said...

USC jaane se pehle ki tayaari chal rahi hai kya !!!! [:P]

Daroga said...

@ Nayan
May be... :P

Unknown said...

Ram Ram darogaji kii baat hoi gava kaa likha hoo good sense niceeeee i wish i cu d stay 4ever 2

Joyita Dutta said...

Wah wah, angrejjii mein bhi! Kachhdaman aap to multilingually talented ho!