Friday, July 21, 2006

20 din baad !!!

Fact : When my computer has even a minor glitch... I get upset. And when I am upset, I am khana-peena-chhor-ke-muh-phula-ke-baith-jaana types. And for the last week, I am terribly upset.
.........................................................................................................................................
Now forget the above fact and read on................................
.........................................................................................................................................
GS always says "kya yaar Daroga...tu phir philosophical ho gaya. Kuchh different likha kar yaar."
Yaar GS, it's not my fault. I was forced to sit in the front row when GOD was giving lecture on "How to be philosophical." Due to this I missed some important lectures such as "How to express anger" and "How to woo a girl."
Newayz.......my attempt to write something 'different' turned out to be a "Explicit content: Strictly for adults" thing(just now I decided against putting its link here). After that I decided to refrain from being different. Sorry GS.
Everytime I write a post... I read it 4-5 times and think..."This is my best post yet" and then read it 4-5 times all over again :D .Then the comments, literally or otherwise, come dropping by:
abe peeya hua tha kya jab ye post likh raha tha
abd hadd makhau hai be tera ye post
no comments
kya bakwaas likha hai be

As my heart takes its way on a crash-course, I hear(read):
mota....too good tha...mast tha(where r u?)
abe tu to master ho gaya hai be bolgging mein
abe tu to writer ban gaya be
aap next sandipan deb(kgp alumni outlook editor-in-chief) hone wale hain lagta hai...
I am now lying down on the floor, holding my heart and panting....coz of a mild, khushi ka heart attack.
And then comes the medicine:
good post
keep blogging
accha tha
nice
And I become normal. This is what I( and at least one person I know) call Convergence.

Actually this is my 13th post and I do mind a black cat crossing my way. So I thought a post aout posts will do as bachpan mein I had read a poem which went something like 'Poison kills poison.....'
.........................................................................................................................................
I told you naa... I am terribly upset.

3 comments:

the sunflower said...

i seemed to have missed some basic thing here... this post didn't make much sense!

Daroga said...

@sunflower
u didn't miss nething.... it was meant to be senseless... ha ha ha
it was scribbled while i was getting bored at home.....

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»