Friday, July 28, 2006

Okay…. So courtesy Raam Pyaari …. I am Tagged!!! So here I go….


I am Thinking
About getting a good GRE score.

I said
I am able to write this post coz some 15 years back my Mamma dared to send me to the better school (of the two options available), against all the constraints.

I want
To take my parents and sister on a world tour.

I wish
I were a bit taller :P …. Baaki sab theek hai … ha ha ha

I miss
My sister a lot these days….. it’s not that it’s the first time we are out of home…but I miss her everytime since my final year has started.

I hear
The keyboard sounds against the background score produced by the fan with occasional inputs from the movie playing in the neighboring room.

I wonder
Despite having the best people as my friends, being with me all the time, why do I feel lonely at times.


I regret
Not saying ‘Congratulations’ properly to my one-of-my-best-friends when she got selected for foreign internship.


I am
Very anxious these days.


I dance
When I am partying with my friends, though that doesn’t happen much.


I sing
Mostly hindi songs….and I sing most of the time.


I cry
Extremely extremely rarely.


I am not
Sure what to write here.( the first response was ‘gay’ and the second was ‘attractive’)


I write
Coz I can’t speak them out.


I confuse
No one. Itni cali(read: caliber) nahin hai


I need
To be more confident of myself.


I should
React at the right time. (I often don’t)


I finish
Hoping that you will revisit my blog.


So….it’s my turn now….and I tag….

Njoy
C ya

4 comments:

Anu Sharma said...

logo ko ek to pass hone ke tareeke batao n return mai milta hai tag ..v bad v bad...:p

Daroga said...

hee haa haa haa haa haa ( Ravan-style thahaakaa)
poora to kariye TAG..... tab na mazaa aayega

the sunflower said...

Feeling lonely in a crowd indicates that u don't gel with that crowd... when u find a crowd that matches ur wavelength, i don't think you'll ever be lonely!

Daroga said...

@sun flower
my take is.... it is a case of multiple wavelengths... most of them match with my friends(otherwise...they woudn't have been my friends...right?)... it's only few,less commonly observed wavelengths that are still waiting to find a match for them....and they might be responible for that loneliness.