Saturday, July 22, 2006

What the HELL !!!

Theek se jaana beta
Mamma...ye baat to aap pilot ko boliye. Humko to jaa ke baith jaana hai bas...baaki uski marzi..ha ha ha
Mazaak mat karo
Accha Pranaam
Khush raho
And I left for the security check-ups and all. One hour later I was in the plane, seated. Inspite of being on the male version of the 16 Somvaari Vrat so that I could have a pretty girl seated next to me on my first flight, all I got was a businessman-like man by my side.
To be true, I was afraid and the 'man' was not helping my cause either. But I could not let it show. After all I was a young man....make it 'guy' if u wish.... going abroad to study....log kya kahenge. But 2 hours earlier.....

abe darr lag raha hai be
bhak saala..... kya baccha jaisa darr raha hai
saale...pehli baar plane mein jayenge
to kya hua...itna saara plane roz aata-jaata hai
to humko le ke thore na aata-jaata hai
abe 'that' first time ke time kya karega...he he he
abe 'that' first time ke liye 'this' first time ka successful hona bahut zaroori hai
ae kuchh nahin hoga...all the best

I closed my eyes..thinking of nothing...and then everything. I tried to cajole myself to be happy. The plane started to move. After few seconds some unusual sounds entered my eardrums. "C'mon...you are not 'used to' anything regarding take-off..this must be normal...keep quiet",I told myself. After a while the sounds grew harder and then the lights started flickering. "hope it's normal." The frequency and the amplitude were constantly increasing and I was already uttering "Jai Shree Raam" at a higher frequency. Suddenly the lights went almost off and then one bright flash...

It was all dark and quiet. I had always thought Black is Beautiful...not nemore. I felt my body...it was wet. "Must be blood", I thought....I was dead for sure. I saw a red light staring at me. Must be the Devil looking through the door of.....Oh My GOD.... I was in HELL !!! I knew I was not a good guy but I was not THAT bad. Newayz...it didn't matter. There I was ...... at the helm of HELL. I went near it, trembling. It had a frame of a small window. Of course... I shoudn't expect a Red-carpet welcome in HELL for God's sake....err....for Devil's sake. I looked hard at the door and saw a.... WHAT!!! The door of HELL had a door-bell !!! Bemused, I pushed it and there was bright light all over. I closed my eyes......and then I heard the first sounds of HELL...........
"Dekhte rahiye... zee news"

3 comments:

Bebo said...

Zee News--Too bad--No Updates!Bad!Bad!

Daroga said...

Tht's y..... i said naa... the first sounds of HELL !!! ha ha ha
updates will be soming soon..... got a bit busy these days...

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»