Saturday, July 22, 2006

Phir se Normal

I am very happy. I am once again with my friends. Some of them are now 'foreign-returned' while most of them have simply returned. I am hoping that 'some' of my friends will bring me C++ (chocolates plus plus...ha ha ha ).

Once again I will be into the daily doses of 'wing'masti in our wing which we call "14 DTW waale"( for the non-kgpians.... 14 of us live in the Top West of D-block of our hostel....i.e. 14 D Top West waale). Once again I will pamper my wingies(though I end up at the receiving end most of the time :D). Once again we will be going on our wing treats. Once again we will be having our wing DCs i.e. Wing Disciplinary Committee(a post on that later). Once again there will competition to improve the Wing Department Ranks.

Once again I will be relishing Tandoori chicken with A&S.

Once again I will be discussing our project at Nescafe with AD.

Once again I will be in my department... un-studying.

Once again I will be with my guide...trying to explain myself...smiling all the time.

Once again I will be orkutting heavily.

Once again I will be cycling in the campus with all the sound effects associated with it.

Once again Life will be normal....and it never felt so nice to be back to normal.

3 comments:

Bebo said...

Something common in us made me look into ur blog...

Daroga said...

welcome to my blog.... even I had refreshed the page.... he he he

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»