Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hum Dost aur Humare Dost

Hi .... I am AS a.k.a. Daroga..... and I had mentioned about my inner domain in my last post. Let's see who's in there...........
So.......Ladies and Gentlemen....presenting before u some of the best persons in this world...

AS....I call her D........ The most innocent soul I have met. She values friends a lot... and a lot means.... A LOT..... Her innocence smtimes scares me... but tht's the way she is... and tht's the most lovable part of her personality. When we are together..we r absolutely our true selves... We have our share of fights...the roothna-manaana stuff... but all these have made our friendship stronger...and if I dare say.... more spicy and colorful. I, AS a.k.a. Daroga , hereby accept that she is the only person other than my sis who have access to my lacrimal glands. She rules.

S.... I call him by his name... surprising.... but no nick for him as far as I am concerned. He is almost perfect antithesis of me. I don't like the kind of music he listens to...and vice-versa. He can talk endlessly on fone.... I go blank after 30 sec.... He calls me at 1 am to accompany him to canteen.... I don't...... He pampers me a lot... I don't (read: can't) . But He is there even before I need him... and I am at complete ease when I am with him. We have spent some high quality time together...prepared for our exams together... gave our exams together... talked about anything and everything ... dreamt together. There's a sense of security when He is around. Time passes real fast when He is around. To cut things short... I love Him.

S.... I call him Bangaali...... I have known him since I know friendship. He is my First friend... in every means....16 years.... and continuing...... He can die for friends.... literally. For Him...friends are the ultimate ones. He has landed himself in trouble n number of times....due to those 'supposedly' friends.... but He won't listen. We meet rarely due to our academinc schedules and since I m not much into the fone.... we r left with very little contact... but still our friendship has grown over the years..... We know tht we will do whatever we can for each other, when needed. With Him....there is always a sense of belonging.... He is a GEM.

AS... I call her AD....... I respect her more than I like her. Some of our wavelengths match to the 'T'. We r project partners and as a result of tht ....I have seen her work so religiously on any problem.... add to that her extra-acads....and she becomes Perfect. She possesses the most beautiful smile I have seen... I love her smile. Ours is not the usual, senti kinda stuff..except one or two instances ..may be.... but there is a great level of comfort when I am with her.

W.... I call them Wingies .... the people whom I live with. They r literally my wings... coz they have led me to so many unknown territories of masti, fun, time pass.... everything. I have done things that I never dreamt of.... all b'coz of them. My day-2-day life would never have been so much fun had they not been there with me. I owe them my boldness, attitude and confidence.

B... I call them Blogies....I never knew what I would write after the initial ideas with which I had started get exhausted. Then I met Raam Pyaari, Sunflower, Anu , Darsh... and others in this Blogeteria. I have not seen any of them.... but I know few things about them. I can connect to them.... and feel for them. They have made me more expressive.

So..... here are the people who are the best thing to happen to me yet.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY !!!


9 comments:

srikant said...

I call him ..ADARSH SHEKHAR .....hes one of the two best pals i have here.....and you meant a lot to me ....and now YOU MEAN A LOT MORE ....words arent enuf to explain him ....

Daroga said...

@ Srikant
U call me smthing else.....remember ?? ha ha

Akshay said...

AS/AD!!! daroge...blog par bhi muh khulwaoge...anyway keep rockin' and don't forget dep. mates that once were but aren't dep.mates anymore!

the sunflower said...

This is a very nice post, quite surprised to see that u've nicknamed most of ur friends.... i guess it does add an extra bit of closeness to the friendship...

and u've mentioned your blog-pals too! not many ppl do that you know... thanks :)

Daroga said...

@ Akshay
Mishra ji.... hum promise karte hain ki hum nahin bhoolenge...current or erstwhile..kisi bhi dep-mate ko nahin bhoolenge... lekin kripa karke aap apna muh mat kholiye.... warna dep mein pitayi ho jayegi.... :D


@ Sunflower
Ya ...nicks do add tht extra bit of closeness...and I use all of them except the first one.... If u hav figured it out...U can understand tht 'tht' particular nick can't be used in public ;)
and..... Friends r Friends.... it absolutely doesn't matter where hav u met them..... and whether u hav interacted with them in person or not... its a matter of connection.... and it exists in my case. :)

Bebo said...

Belated Friendship Day Adarsh!

Daroga said...

@ Darsh
Thnx :)

Anu Sharma said...

ohho so u mentioned blog-pals also , thx . but i giv u 1 advise plz publish a book , khud na likhi jaye to copy paste maar lena ,bahot books hai kaafi topics pe , fir na acknowledgement mai mera naam likhna...i'll b more glad den :p ...hehe ...but flop ho jaye to plz blame mat karna , maine to sirf ek salah di hai u c !!

Daroga said...

@ Anu
bahut nek salaah hai... is par huzoor-e-aala zaroor gaur pharmayenge...
bahut dooooooorrrr ka soch leti hain aap....bahut acche.... ha ha ha