Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Overload !!!

U scrap smone by mistake.... since she happens to be a SHE....doing her MBA from one-of-the-top colleges of INDIA... she calls u a B******d..... U retaliate...... and tht becomes Cyber crime. GOOD.
Anyway...this just adds to my various mis-adventures....and I don't deplore any of them.
The last few days have been very 'happening' to say the least. I am forced to venture into the unknown, or rather.... long forgotten territory of Mugging/cramming/memorising....whatever u may like to call it... which is an integral part of preparation of GRE. It is taking its toll on me, but don't panic... I am at ease. I believe in beliefs....and I believe tht I can never be in load. So, whenever it occurs to me tht I am loaded...I diligently try to remove it. While I succeed in most of the cases, the unuccessful attempts involve my inner domain...having a head-count in single digit.
Apart from this forced tryst with unknown words, there are other events which affected me...but I can't disclose them here. Not that my blog is a world famous one...but still I will refrain from talking about them here. And this is due to the constraints of Time and Space.

Things have not gone smoothly since this semester has started. There were unexpected, and highly unwelcome, expenditures...My project work developed a glitch out of nowhere...I am forgetting words faster than light....My best friend is ill.... The dream of going abroad has become an obsession..... I have people commenting on me just-like-that....etc. All these have left me seething, disconcerted and highly anxious.

Actually I didn't have nething specific to write about. Well I do have few things to say...but they will constitute later posts. Today I just wanted to talk to you. This GRE thing isn't allowing me time for that also. Hopefully....I will be able to extract time for this favorite hang-out of mine. Happy days will be back again................5 September.................

7 comments:

Bebo said...

Adarsh, whether your blog is famous or not is not wat matters. We blog for a reason, we want to express our feelings & thoughts, we are happy if people read it and you got to be more open on your blog. Anything and everything can be posted and when you have more people reading your blog its obvious tat should be posting the rough as well as the smooth things happening in ur life.

Dont you think? Right now you concentrate on GRE but remember Im waiting for an interesting post.

Anonymous said...

"U scrap smone by mistake".....To err is human,to forgive is divine.....here's wishing u ur much needed quota of divine intervention

Daroga said...

@ Darsh
I wud love to share these things with all the dear blogmates....but u see...there r constraints. As of now.... i think the time is not right... as we say... abhi maamla garam hai.... so we have to wait.I will share all of them in due course of time, smtimes directly...and smtimes not-so-directly. U can take it for now tht in the present situation...I seem to be on the wrong side.


@ Arindam
Thnx for the wishes dude.... really needed them...and a lot. MAY GOD HELP US...AMEN !!!

the sunflower said...

GRE prep can be a real killer na? the longer than long word lists and tougher than tough quant problems! God bless u...

Raghav said...

happy days will be back again - i swear by that quote !

Daroga said...

@ Sunflower
Thnx a lot.... I really need the wishes...all the more now.... :)


@ Raghav
Amen !!!
Welcome to my blog..... keep visiting :)

Daroga said...

@ Nandini
Thnx a lot... and U r also Welcome to my Blog...keep visiting.... Thnx again :)