Monday, August 28, 2006

Miss...Communicate kiya kariye

10 minutes is what I asked for...10 minutes you couldn't spare. Plz don't try to explain as I won't understand. I created smthing.It may turn out to be non-watchable, not deserving even a first look...but lots of people...known & unknown...took the pain of watching it...not you. And there I wanted you to be one of the first persons to watch it. Is 10 minutes that huge an ask? Did I expect too much? Why weren't you the first person to loathe it...or applaud it(if it may so deserve)?
Plz don't tell me you didn't get time...Plz...I won't take that.
When you creat smthing, it becomes a part of you. You become very sentimental about it.So am I.
When a kid discovers an ugly stone in the sand pile and thinks that it is the next thing to diamond..he runs to each and every person he knows to show it.Some will appreciate his discovery..some will just pass it off....some will bullshit it. But what if one of his best friends didn't care to have a look at it? I am feeling the same.
Friendship is not only about being there in troubled times. Its about sharing good and bad times. You feel good if friends are there in tough times..but at the same time you feel bad if your friend refuses to be there when you had a liitle joy to share. At least I am feeling bad(the last sentence has been severely diluted).
Its been 3 days...and I am still waiting(I don't know why). But let me tell you...ur appreciation or abomination (if it may so happen) will go down as 'belated'..which could have very easily been avoided. I don't want to....but I fear I may stop expecting nethng from you.
You'll always be my best friend though.Take care.
...................................................................................................................
30 minutes after this was written...she called me(courtesy an idiot who blurted it all) and told me tht she had watched it yesterday itself.... and she somehow managed to forget talking abt it..and talked smthing else. What an Anticlimax....hai naa !!! So...here I am posting this post....feeling so very silly. Why do you make me act puerile, at times???
They say....."Little knowledge is a dangerous thing." I think...Mis-communication is far more dangerous !!!! wotsay ??

...................5 sep....tik tik tik tik tik................

13 comments:

Bebo said...

Arey yaar! All have seen this video now, except me. Sheesh!

By the way a slight change on my blog URL. Its nonsensenonstop.blogspot.com. Okay? And please send me the video on my mail ID.

Waiting....TC

Daroga said...

@ Sh D
I am trying to mail it to u....but the file is a bit too large it seems....
I suggest u keep trying tht link...it is working fine.....
Or...u can search for "tedhi baat" on google videos...may be tht will work.
BTW did u recieve my mail or not??

Anonymous said...

thank god all was hunky-dory bfore ne 'mischeif' of the 'white'st kind could occur

Daroga said...

@ Arindam
he he....yaa...Thank GOD !!! he he

the sunflower said...

miscommunication?? beware of its dangers!!!

Daroga said...

@ Sun Flower
Zaroor....aapki salaah note kar li gayi hai ... :)

Anonymous said...

:-)
am so glad the misunderstanding got sorted out...indeed sometimes little things abt friends upset u especially when u dont feel them ard u when u need them!

Daroga said...

@ Anand
True to the utmost..... :)
Mis-communications r very very dangerous !!!
BTW ... keep visiting :)

R said...

sabb ne dekh liya video
:(
:(
:(

buss hamane nahi.
:(
:(
:(

Daroga said...

@ Raam Pyari
ways...in which aap dekh sakti hain...
1)jo link hum diye hain..usko click kariye aur wait kariye buffer hone ka.
2)search 'tedhi baat' on google videos.
3)apna e-mail id humko dijiye... i'll mail it to u through yousendit.com
4)try this link http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A2DBD30C35007C81&rcpt=boletoadarsh@gmail.com
aapko 1 account banana pad sakta hai...free hai...

see if ane of these works.
all the best :)

Unknown said...

Thou shalt have what Thou want,
Thou never should act puerille because Thou shalt get ur Miss to communicate with ,
So says the wise man which is me.

Daroga said...

abe talk vernacularly.....okayyy
and dare u try to infer nething absurd... u'll be dead then....wise or not. got it.
ha ha ha

Daroga said...

@ Gurpreet Singh
Point noted buddy.... :)
aage se dhyaan rakhenge