Thursday, August 17, 2006

Krishna Smiled......yesterday

Kambakht GRE is preventing me to frequent my Blogeteria :((
I wish these damn words could somehow be downloaded into my cute, little brain....temporarily bhi chalega..... koi 5 september tak udhaar de do yaar............
Newayz.......braving all my fears of going into depression...I gave my first mock GRE(verbal only) and since you r reading this post which is still making sense(hopefully)....I have not gone insane(yet).

Lets leave this adventure of mine aside for the time being...and concentrate on another.
One fine day during summers....B came up with the idea of making movies(short one..of course).
One fine day P bought a camcorder in US.
One fine afternoon an idea struck me.
One fine moment....we decided to go ahead.
Two fine nights....we shot.
Three fine days n nights (not at a stretch...though)...we edited.
One fine night..we were done with the job.
The same fine night...we released it on our Local Area Network.
The result is..... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7736090362338113
We managed to generate some hysterical laughters....some smiles...some 'Too Good 's.....some 'Okay 's....some 'Naaahhh 's.....some 'Absolute S**t 's.....and some 'F*** them 's.
The world didn't change...neither was it supposed to. But a dimension was explored...and I can say that....we didn't fail completely. There's more to life....and we are exploring a scintilla of it.
So...if you have some time to waste...u can waste it here.
And now that you have wasted your time.... you can answer this simple question: WHO AM I ?

10 comments:

Bebo said...

Adarsh.......I cant watch the video :-(

There is some error...tried every way but cant. Hows ur GRE preparations going on? TC

Daroga said...

@ Darsh
I re-checked the link...its working here... see if ur ip is protected.It takes some time to buffer..... u may have to wait for sometime. U can gimme ur id....I'll try to mail it to u through YouSendIt.com...it may work.
BTW.... GRE ki prep chal rahi hai..... watt to lagi hui hai....aur hum bhi lage hue hain :D

Anonymous said...

who's krishna?

Daroga said...

@ Arindam
LORD KRISHNA....Janmashtami tha naa...
aise hi likh diye... :))

the sunflower said...

@ adarsh,

so aap gre ki kitabon mein poori tarah doobe hue hai aaj kal??? happy studying... video resolution is good, but the breaks due to streaming are damn irritating... is it downloadable?

Daroga said...

@ Sunflower
kya karein....paapi pet ka sawaal hai...karna padta hai.... :D
I think there's the option of download in google...when u open the link..... check it....otherwise u can install video downloader of mozilla or ne other downloader....
BTW u didn.t answer my Question...WHO M I?

Lady Godiva said...

Read you post, all of them are very nice. you write real well.

Daroga said...

@ Lady Godiva
........thnx.Posts to theek hain...video kaisi lagi?

Lady Godiva said...

bahut mast video hai. bilkul professional lag rahi hai.

Daroga said...

@ Lady Godiva
THNX !!! :)
the sequel will be up soon....